Friday, January 22, 2021

Introduction

 One thing that a lot of people know about me is that I like to hunt, fish, and shoot. What they don't know is I do like to take pictures of the scene when I am out hunting or fishing. I am not out there just to enjoy the view and have fun. When I'm not hunting I'm fishing or just working outside. 

Being in a small town you know there's a lot of people that do both. If you haven't been fishing or hunting you should do it once in your life because it shows you a whole new outlook on things and how much you appreciate where you food comes from especially when you know how much time and effort you put into the game.

                         

youtube                                                         

1 comment:

I liked this project a lot it brought me back to some of my old roots. I got to meet some new people and see some old buddies. But growing u...